Missa sex vocibus by Jacques Huyn*
Jeudis musicaux concerts are held weekly from November till June in the Royal Chapel at the Palace of Versailles, co-organised by the CMBV, the Palace of Versailles and the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Paris.
They give the public a chance to hear Les Pages & Les Chantres, student organists from the Paris conservatoire (under Michel Bouvard and Olivier Latry), and young musicians from CMBV partner institutions (the Pôle Supérieur de Paris–Boulogne-Billancourt and Versailles and Paris-Saclay regional conservatoires), as well as numerous ensembles and guest conservatoires.
- Jeudis musicaux concerts are held in the Royal Chapel at the Palace of Versailles every Thursday at 5.30 pm from November through June (except during school & public holidays).
- Concerts last approximately one hour.
- Admission is free and subject to availability (prior reservation only required for groups).
- Priority seating is reserved for CMBV Cercle Rameau members.
* Score published or produced by the CMBV