The CMBV is housed in the historic 17th century premises of the Hôtel des Menus-Plaisirs in Versailles and has at its disposal several rehearsal rooms and studios.
The venues may be used for concert, theatre or choreography rehearsals and for corporate events (such as symposiums, seminars) subject to availability.
Musical instruments (harpsichords, organs, pianos, etc.) and items of furniture (tables, chairs, music stands, etc.) may be loaned on request.
- Lalande room: 146 m² - 1 concert piano, 1/2 harpsichords & 1/2 organs available
- Lully room: 88 m² - 1/2 harpsichords & 1/2 organs available
- Desmarest room: 84 m² - 1 upright piano, 1/2 harpsichords & 1/2 organs available
Rooms with stairway access
- Noverre room: 73 m² - 1 upright piano, large wall mirror & dance floor
- Rameau room: 42 m² - 1 Italian harpsichord & 1 upright piano
- Charpentier room: 41 m² - 1 Italian harpsichord
For details about the harpsichords and organs, see Instrument Collection.
Terms & Conditions
The premises are rented according to room size and length of occupancy.
Use during evenings, weekends or public holidays requires staff on duty, for which a surcharge applies.
The CMBV provides quotations on request, and acceptance constitutes a firm booking.